2012 gulfstream Kingsport bunkhouse trailer with outdoor kitchen. Great rental. Trailer weighs 5500 pounds so it is 12 ton towable. Full kitchen and bathroom. Private front bedroom with queen bed, dinette, couch and 3 bunk beds in rear. Very desirable floorplan. Trailer had previous hail damage. $80 per night if rented for 7 or more day. Weight distribution hitch and generator available. $110 f...
2018 Avenger ATI 27DBS model. Trailer box is 29 feet long. Very open floorplan with huge slide out. Rear full size bunk beds in rear. Large 50 inch TV with DVD player. Private front bedroom with solid wall and door privacy. U shape dinette and sofa. Sleeps up to 10. AC and heat. Trailer weighs 6500 pounds so it can be towed with 12 ton truck or larger SUV. Weight distribution hitch and generato...
2015 Interstate 6 X 10 Enclosed Trailer 4YMCL1013FR002054, 2015 Interestate 6 X 10 Enclosed Trailer 4YMCL1013FR002054 Our Best Selling Trailers Tradesmen, business owners and sports enthusiasts throughout the country have come to know and appreciate the convenience, style, versatility and quality construction of Interstate trailers. Many Interstate owners use their trailers for both work and pl...
over a month agoPhoenix, AZ+20 milesCamper RVs for Sale
2001 Coachmen Clipper tent trailer roof AC awning sink refrigerator furnace double queen size bed canvases in good shape the tires ask a $1,900 clear title call
over a month agoPhoenix, AZ+20 milesSporting Goods for Sale
Beautiful 2011 Victory Vision Motorcycle completely set up for touring. Includes a Trailer and 2 Nolan Flip Face helmets. This bike is loaded with over $5000 in options that make luxury touring very comfortable and safe.This is a complete touring outfit, absolutely everything you need to go for memorable cross country trips. Im the original owner, but I suffered a heart attack and had open hear...
Similar
this weekPhoenix, AZ+20 milesTools for Sale
Vintage Chain Tighteners “Trailer Boat Tightener” Durbin – Durco Co Cast into the Tool: DURBIN-DURCO – ST. L.MO (both) MY-T-MYT (both) CAP 800 & CHAIN TIGHTENER(on one) “Trailer Boat Tightener” (on one) Handle part is 7.5” – overall 10.5” In Great Shape/Original Paint! Check out the Pictures! Great Price! Buy 1 for $18 or Buy 2 for $29 Shipping $ 2.99 in Continental USA Thanks for looking
2020 RPod 190 Hood River 10th Anniversary Edition travel trailer. 18 footer at barely 3000 lbs loaded with every option available. Must see. Call Toms Camperland On Bell at 623-977-2888 for details.
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOS...
yesterdayPhoenix, AZ+20 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOS...
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent, independent contractor, own truck, own truck driver, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driver
yesterdayPhoenix, AZ+20 milesTransportation Jobs
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, lease purchase, own truck, owner operator, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driver
Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% Associated topics: contractor, independent, independent contractor, own truck, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
Bulk Transportation DTI Associates Bulk Transportation and DTI Associates is a privately held California Corporation in continuous, uninterrupted business since 1958. Bulk Transportation has remained under the ownership of the Cross family since its founding. Since inception Bulk Transportation has specialized in transportation of bulk liquid commodities. Through commitment to its core values o...
yesterdayPhoenix, AZ+20 milesTransportation Jobs
Job Functions: Service/Skilled - Drivers/Courier, Transportation - Description Be a part of the best! Penske Logistics named 1 of the best companies to work for by Forbes Magazine! Benefits Available Day 1 including Medical, Dental, Vision Set Weekly Schedule - Home Daily! Starting with seventeen paid days off per year Retirement Plans / Great Perks / Car Purchase Discount New and well maintain...
yesterdayPhoenix, AZ+20 milesTransportation Jobs
*Required* Class A valid drivers license and 6 mnths recent tractor-trailer background Average Miles: 2,300 per week Home Time: Out 10-14 days, Home two days Pay Scales Background No Hazmat Hazmat 6 mons - 1 yr 46 cents 47 cents 3 yrs 47 cents 48 cents 5 yrs 48 cents 49 cents 7 yrs 49 cents 50 cents ten years 50.5 cents 51.5 cents Plus Annual Safety Bonus: extra 1 cents - 3 cents per mile Frien...
1 + ... Next >